WCHS LEGACY lives on .......Go Spartans
West Covina High School first opened its campus in 1956 on the old Covina High School campus on Citrus Ave and Puente Ave as the Spartans. In 1957, the school moved to its new campus, which was built on an old cabbage patch, on Cameron Ave and Fernwood. Blue and white were the school colors. The Spartans were led by Principal Maurice Wooden, brother of the legendary UCLA Coach John Wooden. The first senior class graduated in 1958.
SPARTAN CHARIOTS ride again through our reunion